THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

finally got it!

This week as well as last week had to have been the most difficult weeks of my life! I tried so hard to get people to speak on the LGBT community. I wanted it to be a video documentary to the point i gave myself a headache, not realizing i was already doing alot of research; might as well turn it into a research BLOG. Makes more sense!! Majority of the people i spoke to were by standers i asked if they would like to participate in a research project on Gays and transgenders and how they feel they are viewed. A few came out saying their sexual orientation but did not feel comfortable enough to speak on camera. Which was the exact issue for all the people i spoke with. I asked one gentleman how did he feel about Gay marriage and he replied " I'm no Gay man, but gay marriage is OK with me. I love woman"-Dimitry Nukofski of Greenwich village He laughed then said is that good enough for my project, i laughed and said no but was grateful for a response. By the weekend i will have my blog up and running right!!

0 comments: