So I'm having difficulty getting the project done. Yesterday i tackled to structure of my project,questions i want to ask straight and gays on their views on the gay community and how people stereotype them. I went on a mission to the city,asking various people their person thoughts and feeling on gays and transgenders. I choose a even amount of people to my eyes who "appeared" straight as well gay. People complied with speaking to me about the matter but didn't want to be video taped. It's A LOT HARDER to talk about a subject that you don't live,i am very much heterosexual and have no issues with the gay community. When your an outsider looking in you don't want to say anything that will offend your audience,so i feel like I'm walking on egg shells. The task is much more tasteful then what i expected. As a back up I'm going to research a different topic just so I'm not left out on a limb. Today will be day two of my quest to find people who are willing to speak to numerous issues that aren't addressed about the gay community. we'll see how today goes...
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
gay community wowo that's great topic But I'm not gay i don't like gay people But It is Interesting topic I would like to know about your topic really your topic gonnabe help me to know about gay do u best good luck....
Post a Comment